Sales Support Specialist (Onalaska)
Are you the type of person people find annoyingly organized? Do you actually have no problem talking on the phone? Do you have lists of your lists? Excel in a fast-paced work environment? Then join our team!
The right candidate will need to be highly-organized, strong attention to detail, hard-working and strong customer service skills with a keen ability to work towards total customer satisfaction. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Liaise with departments to provide support to the sales team
• Experience working in a sales driven environment, a plus
• Assists customers in person or by telephone with purchase and service of the Company’s products.
• Maintains close, regular contact with significant clients
• Obtains appropriate permits for installation of signs.
• Contacts Digger’s Hotline and other governmental agencies as appropriate, prior to installation of signs.
• Maintains accurate listing of contractors who partner with the Company.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, please understand, we will be calling only those applicants whose skill sets match the position requirements. We do review all resumes within a week of receiving them. Thank you.